Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hacker! Report 0311Will1

I AM SO PISSED. 

Okay my friend Iluvbirds7 was hacked yesterday right? By this person: Uptopmystockingems but It was obviously not a main account, looking at the  achievements and what-not. Anyways, She was going to quit, she quit, then she came on later to say goodbye and then we convinced her to stay. Shes really nice! Then literally not even 30 minutes ago. I got this jam a gram:
This is like, legit solid proof. Well then, he continued jam-a-gramming me and told me I wouldn't get it back, so on and so forth. So I said: "Meet me in the server Atlas in coral canyons. I can not screen record because I have a chrome book but i can screen shot. Here is our conversation. You may be shocked about how straight forward he is.
Ok so FIRST. Learn how to spell, Hun. 
"I was un-rare" LOL WOW. UH OKAY.
This made me so sick. Like what the hell has you so obsessed with this crap.
I can tell he has never hacked before because first off, who goes and tells someone in a jam-a-gram they hacked, which can be saved. Dumbass. Okay, Continue.
Then I went ahead and lied to worry him, cx but I will make a slide show of this on my channel. But seriously? "Oh crap."
Lol my grammar xD Woops. But you get the idea, lol. I cant wait to show Iluvbirds7! :3
So yeah! Thats it. 0311will1 hacked my friend Iluvbirds7. Please report him, block him, make videos, tell your friends, this is proof he is a hacker.. :c 

2 comments:

  1. I have been hacked before.It ain't cool they r just stupid people who have no life so they take our aj life.I reported and blocked him.I cried when i was hacked so i did something 4 u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete