Sunday, June 23, 2013

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome Jammers to the blog...        

                                                                                            Of truth..

Welcome to Legit Animal Jam! I am Korra, the creator of this Blog.
I am LegitPandas on Animal Jam, and I want to make this blog of just the true Animal Jam, everything that goes on, to just put everything out in the open.
I recently rejoined and there is already drama, but no worry! You wont be left out c; . This blog may be found offensive to younger jammers so PLEASE LEAVE if you do not wish to see it.
                              Click here Jammers to leave this site!
So I am 12, I am a girl.. here is a picture of me.(:

o3o..
  • I do not scam.
  • I like food.
  • I don't have a social life.
  • I love Animal Jam.
  • xXRadioactiveXx is a close friend.
  • Mimi61782 is my best friend..</3
  • You can add me.
  • I will be on most of the time from 2 pm to 6 am central time cx 
  • I want to hear your thoughts on here, don't hold back.
  • I want a mac cx..





No comments:

Post a Comment